Hey, welcome to the FanClub! Here are some rules/information to get you started!
1) IMPORTANT!!! Do NOT use this club for personal goals, this is purely for the enjoyment of everyone to talk about, and like Alucard and Hans. This is for fun, and I will NOT have this club be the site for bullying, movements, or any other type of goal. NOTE: If you have a problem, I will help you, but you can't use this club for that. The only thing you can use this club for other than showing your love for Alucard or Hans, is to ask for help if someone is bothering you, or you need to talk. I would be more than happy to help you, but send me a note, don't use the club.
2) (Obviously) Ya gotta love(Or like) Alucard and/or Hans (You can ask if you still want to join even if you don't like Alucard or Hans).
3) No trolling or flaming.
4) Be kind and fair to others in the club.
5) No stealing other people's work.
6) No hating(Anyone)!
7) Have fun!
8) If you bash Twilight(Most likely using Alucard or Hans), don't offend anyone(And don't come out hating, just critique it and give actual reasons for it).
9) You can submit any type of artwork(Though it has to have something to do with Alucard or Hans(IF NOT ABOUT ALUCARD OR HANS, WHATEVER YOU SUBMIT WILL BE TAKEN OUT!!! EVEN IF VOTED OKAY BY CO-FOUNDER OR CONTRIBUTORS!!!), and you must rank it appropriately. Ex: No nudity or sexual themes without it being shown as such(Like normal artwork on the site).
10) Fanfictions will be accepted(Same rules as number 8).
11) Featured is for special artwork or OCs that have something to do with Hans or Alucard(NOTE: They will be moved later to the appropriate folders, so the Featured will be up to date.). Favorites should be for stuff that people not in the club drew, but members like and want to submit(Make sure you ask them first!) The other folders should be self-explanatory.
12) If you are submitting your own work, make sure you go to the gallery and click "Submit to this Gallery". If it's not your own work, and you want to put it into the club(After asking permission from the artist), you can do that by pressing the "Submit Art" button, as it should send the pic to the Favorites.
NOTE: Go to Gallery to submit if you can't normally. Tell me if you can't. Try to put them into the right folder and section, and if you can't, tell me and I'll move them into the right one. Also, if you accidentally submit something you didn't mean to, please send me a note so I can take it out, instead of having to find out on my own. Thank you.
|More Journal Entries|